Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm baaaack from doing field work, and its officially summer vacationnnnn!! Wooooo!! :-D

We had an amazing time over the weekend. It was our first actual data-collection trip, and it was 100% successful!! We completed 31 transects along the beach, spanning a good 5 or 6 miles. It took us 3 days, but we did it!!! Our presentations to NASA went well, and more exciting plans for the future (including me shooting for graduation in just a year!) have been made.

There was a lot of ice-cream-eating...
(or sorbet, in my case ;-)

These are my research partners -
"We're the approximately 6 best friends that anyone could have" ;-)

NASA's rock wall, aka 'home sweet home'



Today's agenda:
1) Do 92 loads of laundry :-/
2) Go to campus and download the data from this weekend
3) Gym it up!!
4) Start the search for an apartment!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fascinating. I'm a bit jealous of your life, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...