Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer is heeeeere!

The semester is finally over!!!!!!

I feel like its been forever since I blogged....oh, it has! Sheesh. I've missed my blog terribly. :(
I'd love to be able to say that I have more time to jump back into it now, but alas, such is not the case...until next week. I'm leaving this evening for field work, and won't return until Sunday.... but after that, I'm officially on Summer Vacation! Wooooo!!

The past couple of weeks have been absolutely insane...perhaps the craziest end-of-the-semester I've ever had! Between final projects, term papers, and an out-of-nowhere social life (whaa???), I've had zero time. Not that I'm complaining!

I have a busy day, and I've been slacking all morning, so I must away. I'll leave you with some pictures from last weekend's end-of-the-semester Crabfest (of course I did not partake) -

Excuse my grossness. I had been wearing that outfit for 2 days, and the oversized sweatshirt was not mine - it was just rainy and chilly so I borrowed it from a friend.
Plus I needed a hair-trim, which I got yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. omg girl, i am overjoyed for you that things have wrapped up, you should be super proud of yourself!!! bravo & huge kudos too. AND BIG UPS on this social life addition, um....Jake is a hottie indeed! so happy for you. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...