Saturday, July 2, 2011

rearrange, refresh, revive.

I've been going through an intense rejuvenation spell... do you ever go through those? The kind where you have the sudden urge to get rid of all of your worldly possessions and move into a tipi in the desert? Ok, maybe its not that drastic - but I have been packing-away, sorting, getting rid of, reorganizing, and generally rearranging all of the little bits that make up my life. Its a good thing! Its very refreshing to change things up every once in a while, right?

De-cluttering my blog seemed like the next logical step. I've been thinking about doing it for a while... it just didn't feel like me anymore. And also, I wanted to be able to use 'extra-large' pictures, which I wasn't able to do in my previous layout. ;-)

Here's my past few days, in pictures:


First row: I spent the day at home (I've been house-sitting and haven't been home in what feels like ages) and picked some pretty flowers from the garden, picked about a gazillion raspberries and mulberries from around the yard (bird-planted!), have been eating [vegan] berry parfaits almost every day!
Second row: I've forced myself to go to the gym more regularly, saw a horse-and-buggy in the gym's parking lot (totally normal thing around here, I just wanted to share because I know other people will think that's funny :-), framed and hung my new Charmaine Olivia print (via Society6 for U.O.), and hung with my favorite kitty Cosmo
Third row: Watered the plants until after 9:00 p.m. (its too hot before that!), took pictures of my piles of makeup, some of my favorite jewelry, and listened to some jamz in the car.
Fourth row: Bought a daypack for my upcoming travels (did I mention that I leave for a month, starting July 5? More on that later.), did a late-night "what's in my bag" picture last night because I realized I carry around a LOT of stuff, bought a new journal at Borders yesterday (to chronicle my upcoming travels), and drank this yummy cappuccino protein drink instead of coffee this morning.

So...I guess I should tell a bit about my upcoming travels? I think I'll do a separate post about it in a little while...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...