Saturday, July 2, 2011

What's { all that !!! } in your bag??

(1) Bluetooth   (2) Metromint chocolate-mint water   (3) Planner   (4) glittery-pink nail polish, 2 Victorias Secret lip glosses, Visine for contacts   (5) Instax camera (which I discovered was not working last night :-/)   (6) wallet and coin purse 
 (7) two pairs of aviators   (8) sketchbook and notebook   (9) Burt's Bees lipbalm, mango-coconut hand lotion, oil-blotting sheets, body spray   (10) two sets of keys - 1 with my house and car keys, the other with keys to the place I'm house/pet-sitting and my gym locker   (11) my giant Hurley purse, without which none of this would be possible ;-)  
**Not pictured: my iPhone, because I was using it to take pictures, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...