Sunday, December 16, 2012

Getting into the Christmas spirit

Yesterday, Matt and I put on some holiday tunes, cranked up the oven, and made Christmas cookies all day. None of our cookies turned out quite right - my snowball cookies (which are supposed to be little, round balls of dough that get rolled in powdered sugar) flattened out, and Matt's spritz cookies just wouldn't cooperate. The cookie gun (purchased yesterday) wouldn't work right, then his cookies flattened out and lost their shapes. We gave up after a couple of hours of frustration. Luckily, the cookies tasted pretty good, and that's the best you can hope for sometimes, right? I didn't make my {vegan} spritz cookies yet. I might try today. Fingers crossed that they turn out right!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your wonderful blog through the Etsy team. I am now following your blog and have chosen you for the Liebster Award. Go to my blog to get your award! :) http://maedayblogs.blogspot.com/2012/12/libster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...