Saturday, January 5, 2013

{{5 Senses Saturday}}

     Hello there! How is everyone? I am so excited to introduce a new weekly blog feature today, called 5 Senses Saturday. Most of us are blessed enough to possess all five of the senses we learned about back in kindergarten. But how often do you really sit back and take note of all of the things you are simultaneously sensing? I love to indulge in my senses: smelling scrumptious scents, tasting delicious foods, hearing beautiful music, feeling buttery-soft fabrics on my skin, and seeing beautiful things all around me.
 
Here are the 5 things I am sensing right now as I write this post:
 
Peaceful No.8 aromatherapy candle by Illume (at Target last spring)

Peppermint Tea
  
"Compliments" by Band of Horses
  
Cozy piles of pillows and dogs snuggling at my feet ♥
 
An image taken by the Hubble on my desktop
 
Take the time to indulge in your senses.
What do you smell/taste/hear/feel/see?

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I love the photos you took. Seems like a wonderful winter day.

    xoxo Lorelai
    Seams Unbiased

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...