Monday, May 14, 2007

A Cool Night of Hot Jazz!

Oh yeahh....tonight I'm going to the annual Cool Night of Hot Jazz at my town's middle school. Its a combined concert of the middle school and high school jazz bands, which I was proudly a member of back in the day! Both of my younger sisters are in it now, playing the trumpet and clarinet/saxaphone. I'm a saxaphone-er, myself. :D

I had a really exhausting day today....I was still feeling sleepy from traveling and visiting my boyfriend this weekend, and my stomach wasn't feeling so hot. But 1 good thing did happen today - I [finally] got my car inspected and I am now 100% legal!! Woo hoo!

Oh, and a redneck hit on me this morning. Not my absolute favorite way to start the day, but.....eh. Haha! First he was trying to recruit me to work at the place where he works, and I politely declined and continued doing my job.... then he started talking (and talking, and talking, and talking....he told me pretty much his life story, but it wasn't very interesting so I don't remember it....), and finally just blurted out "You don't have a boyfriend, do you??" Why, yes. As a matter of fact I do. :P

Of course, his reply was, "Well, he's a very lucky guy."

I said, "I know."

*grin*
Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday!! and take this word verification down! It's annoying! Unless you don't want to! :D

    love, peach

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...