Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm a bad, bad, blogger.

Looks like I've broken my promise, once again. I'm sorry. I came home last night and went straight to sleep. The kittens' utter cuteness just exhausted me. ;)
But today I don't have to be at work til 9:30 (late for me!), so I can make it up to you all!
I'm going to try out my green-thumb again. I usually have bad luck with anything that's green and even remotely plant-like. My boyfriend's mom gave me these hens and chicks last Sunday and I've been searching high and low for a suitable pot, to no avail. Then yesterday my grandma stopped by (she lives next door...) and said she had a perfect pot. Perfect! I love it! Carollynne (Chris' mom) said its virtually impossible for me to kill hens and chicks, so.... we shall see! :D


I just think its so pretty!

I also bought this miniature rose plant the other day...






And....

Here are all the thrifted goodies I got earlier this week!


One of the best sections - all about different types of fabrics

and the coolest project from this book - can you tell both books are straight out of 1975???


I am so making a bread-basket chicken.

I got all of those treasures at my local Goodwill store. That was definitely a day of treasure-finding! I wish every trip to the Goodwill could be like that!
Well, there it is. I hope everyone has a lovely Friday, and a happy weekend too! I'm going to be crazy-busy this weekend cleaning and sprucing-up around the house because I have TWO visitors coming this weekend - 1) a friend from high school is flying in from Austria (exchange-student!) and I haven't seen him in 2 years; and (yay!) Chris is coming home for about a week so he can go to Lauren's wedding with me. What a good boy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...