Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Whimsies and Whatnots

I've added a new section to my shop, titled Whimsies and Whatnots.
At the moment, there is only 1 product in it, but that's because I slept late today and have thus far wasted most of my day! Boo. But - this week is going to be the week of Whimsies and Whatnots! I am going to be listing plenty of different kits, full of bits and bobs, for your consumption!
Here is the first, available here:


I recently discovered that I have a wealth of un-used stuff: stickers, paper, embellishments, buttons, fabric (!!!), scrapbooking stuff... I occasionally (read: once every couple of years) try my hand at scrapbooking... and then quickly grow bored or frustrated. What's more, I discovered that many of my supplies carry common "themes", as seen above in the Garden pack.

Coming soon: Beaches, Francophile, Whimsy Dots, and probably some others!

*****

In other news, I sold my first set of photo prints today, to my 100th heart, Melissa. Yay!

*****


And now, its time for me to run out to the mailbox and check if I've received any packages today... and then get ready for work. No fun.



I hope you have all had lovely Tuesdays thusfar, and will continue to do so!



*****

Edited to add that I did, in fact, receive a wonderful package today, from The Black Apple:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...