Sunday, July 8, 2007

Whimsies and Whatnots...part three!


Victorian Sweets, vintage recipe book

Do you covet all things Victorian? You do? Well then! You should head straight over to my shop, where you can find these lovely Victorian treasures!

Ok, enough advertising. I've been working on shop-related stuff all day, and I'm growing tired of it! Onward, to more exciting things!

I finally finished covering my treasured old shelf, and have filled it with precious and also useful (!!) things. Previously, I had my shop supplies and shipping things strewn about in different places throughout my tiny little room. With the help of my handy dandy shelf, I now have a much more organized system, and its all within reach of my comfy desk chair!

What am I going to do with the rest of my day? Well. I'd like to take some things out to the bungalow in the backyard for storage... I simply have too many things in a very small room! I need to do some laundry, a bit of tidying up (though not as much as usual, thanks to my organized little shelf!), and maybe a bit of drawing later? I've been thinking about having some more buttons made for the shop, with some new designs... Hmm....

And last, I think I might watch a movie later on. I just found my copy of The Brotherhood of the Wolf, and I think I might just watch that this evening.

I hope you're all having lovely Sundays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...