Thursday, August 16, 2007

I miss you already....

*sigh* I'm sad today - Chris left to go back to straight college. This visit was definitely too short. He was out of town with his parents over the weekend, so I only got to see him yesterday and this morning before he left. And this is most likely the last time we'll see each other until a while after school starts... school starts in less than 2 weeks, and then we'll both be insanely busy. I really don't know how that's going to be. But, we did it before. The distance was way worse before, so we can do it again. And its only until December, because in December he graduates. Thank goodness! At least I have that thought for comfort.
I spent most of yesterday and all of this afternoon at Chris' parents' house. His sweet mother and I traded some herbs from our garden - I gave her some chocolate mint and she gave me some basil, which I have been wanting for some time now! I love fresh basil on a sandwich! Yum! So that was fun. I really should take some pictures of my garden to share with you... its looking magnificent! Everything is growing so big and lush! I couldn't be happier. :)
Speaking of being happy, the shop is making me quite so! In the past few days, I had a sudden rush of sales! I don't know what that was all about, after more than a month without a single sale. I guess that's just how it goes! But I certainly am happy about that!
Well, I have to cut this post short. I have to leave a little early for work tonight so I can go over to my friend Shi's house and let her dog out to go potty... I'm house/pet-sitting while she and her family are out of town this week. Sorry for the wordiness, and lack of pictures... I promise I'll make it up to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...