Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Totes!


Last week, on one of my snow days, I kind of got 'cabin fever' and took a little trip to the craft store for some new supplies. I came home with yarn, knitting needles, and embroidery thread and needles. Here's what I came up with! I'm fairly pleased with how it came out. I'm not sure if I'm quite done with the little deer.... I kind of like how simple it looks, but I might add a pattern to his antlers. I don't know. I like how my drawing looks in thread, though - so tactile, lifelike..... I'm definitely going to do a few more bags in the very near future. So keep your eye on the shop for new bags!

The top picture is a much better representative of the color of the bag. Its a nice, bright tealish-blue. I think its really pretty.

Not much else is going on today. Its been snowing since this morning; and my trip home from school was quite treacherous. My poor Grandma was in a bad car accident this afternoon! She's just fine, but her car is probably totalled. She's getting a rental car tomorrow. Luckily, everyone else in my family made it home today without any problems. I'm just wondering what the roads are going to be like tomorrow morning for school.... hmmm.....

Well, I think I'm going to sketch out another tote. Perhaps a little birdie this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...