Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1 day down, 3 more to go!

Phew! Monday was a killer. Its the last week of classes, which means S-T-R-E-S-S! I'm honestly more stressed about this week than I am about finals. I really don't care about finals. I'm a good test-taker, and I'm quite confident I'll do well.



However, this week is full of group-projects, which I loathe. Yesterday was really great though because my entire History debate group met and we really churned out the project. We spent 5 hours in the library after class yesterday. I didn't even get home until after 10:00. But that's a huge weight off my back.



Now I have an exam at 11:00 today (I'm taking a wee break from studying right now to drink some coffee, eat a vegetarian "B"LT, and fluff-up the blog), a meeting with my Atmosphere debate group this afternoon (most stressful project!), and then the history and atmosphere debate presentations on Wednesday and Thursday. And then I'm done, except for finals. Hooray! So really, if all goes well at the atmosphere debate meeting this afternoon, I will feel much better. On the other hand, if it doesn't, well.....I don't even want to think about that.







In other news, how do you like the new look? I was getting tired of the old colors, and I had sketched out that little banner the other day, so I was eager to share it on here. I just love how it turned out! It kind of encompasses most of the things in my shop, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...