Thursday, May 1, 2008

This is it!

Today is the last day of classes! Hooray!! My history presentation yesterday went surprisingly well.... we actually won the debate by a landslide, and I'm quite sure I got an A. Yes! And then I came home and cranked out my outline for today's debate for my Atmospheres class. Hm. I'm not sure how that one's going to go... at least I feel like I'll probably get a decent grade. I'm not sure about the rest of my group, though. We'll see!
After my atmosphere class is over, I think I'll just go home. I'm going to a bachelorette party tonight and if I stick around campus for my Economics class, I'll miss dinner with the girls and then I'd have to drive about an hour and a half to meet up with them in Westminster where we're taking a pole-dancing class. Yeah. A pole-dancing class. Its going to be...interesting. Not really what I would choose to do if it were my choice, but...well, it totally suits Leilani (the Bachelorette)! I think it'll be a fun time either way.
So that's what I have in store today... Oh! I almost forgot! My gocco came on Tuesday. Er, rather, the delivery notice for my gocco came on Tuesday. I hate it when they do that. I don't have to sign for the package, so why don't they just leave it? Instead I have to go all the way to the post office where they're holding it hostage, which is actually not the one down the street from my house. Grr.
So now I must be off to get ready to go to school, and practice my debate speech a few more times. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...