Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gocco-Loco!

Oh man! Its been a while since I last posted....sorry about that! I've been busy, busy, busy. My trip to Annapolis was a blast, as always. More on that later. For now, I have some actual art to show! As you can see from the title, I'm officially loco for Gocco.


Oh yeah. I'm addicted.



I am tickled to death with how this turned out. Really. I made TONS of these this morning. I would have made billions more but I actually ran out of nice paper to print on.....and gocco supplies! Haha! Part of the reason I went to Annapolis (besides to hang out with Lani) was to check out an art supply store whose website claimed to stock gocco supplies. Well, they do! Art Things, Inc. is an amazing art store! And the people there were so nice and helpful. I definitely recommend it to anyone who lives in the Annapolis area. So I guess I'll be making another trip to Annapolis soon; or maybe I'll see if Lani could go in and get my stuff for me and ship it to me. Hmm....

Anyway, the squirrel cards are officially in the shop. I've listed two sets so far, but I have plenty more if they sell! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

And now, I must get to other business..... like lunch! I need to eat something quickly so I can get to Chris' house. We're going to the drive-in tonight to see a triple-feature! Its Iron Man, Indiana Jones, and Horton Hears a Who! I'm so excited, although I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stay awake through all three movies...I have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow morning! Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...