Thursday, June 26, 2008

Etsy Love

I was searching for a camera case on Etsy yesterday (since I can't seem to find mine); and I came across this shop with the most lovely and useful bags. The best part is they're custom-made with the fabric of your choice, and the prices are amazing!
I instantly fell in love with this one.
Image borrowed from The Laughing House's etsy shop


This is the fabric my bag will be made in:

Image borrowed from her Flickr

I'm so excited! I think this is probably the coolest bag I've seen on Etsy. I can't wait to get it!

I also ordered another graphic novel on Amazon this morning. This and the one I ordered yesterday will be my first forays into graphic novels... I like the idea of picture books for adults.

And now, I must be off. I have to make a quick stop at the post office this morning and send out a few packages before heading to work. Have a lovely Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...