Friday, June 20, 2008

Hm. I'm feeling really out of sorts these past few days. Thursday night, around midnight, I got a phone call from my best friend Lani..... to tell me she had just been in a car accident, in her nice new (to her) car. She and her brother (whom was driving) are fine, besides some bumps and bruises; but I just feel so terrible for her. She was so proud of herself for buying her very own car, and getting her license (she's from the Philippines so it was a big deal for her), and then her car gets wrecked only a month after she got it. I'm just so glad she's ok!!
Other stuff just has me all in a jumble, too... like the fact that Chris was told he would hear from the Bedford Gazette either Thursday or today if he got the job. He didn't hear from them. My two younger sisters have each come down with some mysterious fever-cold thing in the past few days...I really hope I don't get it too.
I don't know. I just feel really...out of whack. Or totally whacked. One or the other. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...