Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday things

Today is going to be a great day.
I'm getting ready to go to a few yard sales, and then I'm meeting up with a very dear friend of mine, whom I haven't seen in months, to go to the 26th Annual Arts & Crafts Fair at Caledonia (which, everyone should know by now, is my most favorite park ever). I'm so excited to see Lauren; we talked on the phone last night for 2 1/2 hours. It was really good to catch up with her.
(That beautiful ring above is one that I'd had my eye on at the Goodwill for a few weeks now. I finally broke down and bought it the other day; and no, it is not going in the shop! Its mine, mine, mine! ;)
***
I'm so excited - I've had quite the little flurry of sales in both Crack the Sky and Quiet, Quiet over the past few days! So far, the new shop seems to be gathering some interest. This is very good, indeed.
***
I also just found out the a very sweet girl that I work with has just opened her own Etsy shop (and, I'm proud to say, I am the one who told her about Etsy, after she had asked me where I got my raincloud earrings last year! Haha!). She has some really pretty notecards featuring photos she has taken. Swing by her shop and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...