Wednesday, August 20, 2008

High Seas


This is my idea for my next tattoo, which I think will go on my chest. Does anyone have one on their chest? I'm wondering how bad that's going to hurt....my collarbone is kinda bony! Eek!
Anyway, I think I'm going to make the waves on the right side of the ship a little shorter so I can move the narwhal on the right in a little.... its not even. That bothers me. I think I'll try shading the narwhals a little, and maybe adding some texture to the sails; but really I'm very pleased. Now I just need to come up with some money so I can afford to get inked! Maybe for Christmas... hmm.....

3 comments:

  1. this looks amazing!! I like that the ship is raised a little, that's just what I think....oooh I hope you get this soon! it's really kick ass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! i am trying to catch up on some blogs, and I see youve gone vegan that is awesome...frederick's MOMs has an amazing whipped cream alternative, that you whip like regular cream...oh and I found Rich Whip which is a frozen vegan cream in Martins in Hagerstown in the freezer section with the kosher products. I like it because it is frozen but it whips up so wonderfully!
    Also as for your tattoo it looks fun! Tom did some narwhals on a chest a couple months ago you can see the photo on his flickr http://flickr.com/photos/thomaskenney/2777352663/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tattoo idea!
    My friend has a chest piece and she said it hurt but she didn't pass out or anything! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...