Friday, August 22, 2008

Humpty Dumpty

Yesterday after work, I stopped in to the Goodwill really quickly; as I haven't been there in ages. I wasn't in the mood for browsing, so I hit the high points - shoes, purses, dresses, and knick-knacks. After coming up with nothing (except I did find an excellent slip-nightgown thing to incorporate with my Renn. Faire outfit....more on that later!), I was heading out the door when I spied this:


Ok, its supposed to be for little kids, but seriously - who would pass this up?! Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?

I have yet to experience the desire to have children. I just don't want any. Never have; probably never will. But, just in case..... my child could have this. If I don't ever have children (a real possibility), then....its all miiiiine! Hehehehe. Or I could pass it on to a niece or nephew, or a friends' baby. But probably I'm keepin it all to myself. I've found a nice little niche for him in the corner by the bookshelf, where he can catch clothes, or more likely, jewelry that I would otherwise throw on the floor. I'm bad like that.

Anyway, I'm having a lazy, lazy day. I was mulling over the idea of going to campus to pick up a parking permit and maybe a small meal plan, but I have yet to even change out of pajamas, and its 12:30. So...... yeah, that's probably not going to happen today. I have to be at work at 4:30 this evening, bleh. Those short evening shifts just suck the life out of me, even if its only 4 1/2 hours. I feel like I can't do anything all day because I have to get ready for work, blah blah blah. The most I've done today was watch the Today Show (while simultaneously developing a HUGE crush on Phil Dalhausser, yum!) and some laundry. Wow.

Tall, skinny, and bald...just the way I like 'em! ;D

So that's my day so far. Does anyone have interesting plans, or any plans at all, for this lovely Friday? I'd love to hear what other people are doing today. Perhaps that would motivate me to leave my Bat Cave..... leave me some comments and motivation!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...