Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school!

Well, its official - today is the first day of school! My little sister is already on campus for her first day of college, how cute. She already called me and asked what she should be doing between classes...haha. I suggested she go to the computer lab, or the library, or Starbucks..... she decided to call a new guy-friend to see if he wanted to go to the mall. Ha!
My first class doesn't start until 3:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays (although Monday nights I will be on campus until 9:15, yuck), so that's cool. I'm completely ready to go already, though! Haha! I'm so excited, just like a little kid!
Here's my outfit:
My favorite top:
With matching red shoes, of course!
I'm so mad about this planner I bought. Its the exact same one that I had last year, except in a different color. So I assumed it would be exactly the same on the inside. NO. This one didn't have a place to write in your class schedule, so I had to draw out my own and tape it to the inside. How ghetto is that?!
And this is completely un-related, but I wanted to share it anyway. My mama found this for me at a yard sale this weekend. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?!

Now I'm pretty much just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs until its time to leave. I need to go a little early today so I can stop at the police building to buy a parking permit and.....go to Starbucks! Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new outfit! :) Good luck with your first day! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit! what is your tattoo on your shoulder? i forget, or maybe you never told me :)

    anyway, i hope you have a great first day! thanks for the well wishes on my blog!

    (love those red shoes!)

    ♥ a

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...