Friday, September 26, 2008

The Thrifting Gods Have Smiled...

Ok, this dress was totally supposed to be for the shop, but.....yeah, I think I'm keeping it. The shoes are absolutely amazing...they're brand spankin' new. Did I mention they were only $6!?
Scarf.
Amazing sweater. Its just perfect for Fall, with embroidered leaves and flowers in bright, warm hues.
The shoestring was broken on one of the shoes, so I replaced them with red/pink twine.
This is the dress I got at Target the other day, but the hat and gloves were thrifted.
Please ignore the shell-shocked look on my face. I just finished my Stats homework, and I'm tired. So there.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the whole red dress outfit! genius! The thrifting gods ARE smiling on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...