Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brrrrr!

Well, its another cold day here on my mountain. The high is going to be about 46 today (with the wind chill)...that's pretty chilly, considering it was in the 80s just about 10 days ago.


Monday I finished bringing in my 'cold weather clothes', which includes a huge assortment of hats, scarves, and mittens. I actually gave them their own drawer this year!

Sorry for such a terrible picture - this side of my room doesn't get much light, so the flash was a little wonky. But you can clearly see that I have too many winter accessories.

Duffy got in on the action too.

I've been studying and writing since 6:00 this morning. I have a Lit. exam today, and an exam PLUS a paper due tomorrow in Psych. tomorrow. Super fun. Needless to say, I won't get much sleep tonight. At least I have next week to look forward to: Halloween and the Straylight Run show!!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...