Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cozy Toes

So, I got up this morning, went downstairs for my coffee, then came back to my room fully expecting to see Duffy curled up on my pillow where he normally is. Only I didn't see him.... confused, I said, "Boo Boo?"


No reply.


Then I saw this:


Yes, those are his toes. Just his little toes sticking out of the blankets. He slept like that for about a half hour, until I had to go to work. I wish I could have stayed under the covers and snuggled with him instead of going to work today! I still have some sniffles, and it was cold today! Just two days ago it was in the high 70s, and today I think it was only a high in the 50s. I've even had to scrape frost off my windshield in the morning yesterday and today!

I got an awesome winter coat at the Goodwill a week or two ago, but I haven't taken any pictures yet....I look like Rudolph with my raw, red nose! Not pretty.

I don't really have anything exciting to report...just the norm: tons of school work to do, not enough hours in the day, yada yada yada.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...