Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Four times Curacao"


"Four times Curacao", originally uploaded by Sander Copier.

I have a head cold and feel pretty icky. But no matter; I have some good news: I'll be snorkeling in Curacao in January, when its like -10 degrees here in PA.

That's right, I'm totally going to Curacao!! I'm officially on the roster, and I'm super-psyched!
(Photo borrowed from Sander Copier on flickr!)

Besides that exciting tidbit, I'm also excited to go to a Big Bad Voodoo Daddy concert tomorrow night at the school! Woo hoo! Its going to be awesome.

Ok, I have to go to school a little early today to buy my ticket. Be back later!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! that's so great! i'm so excited and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...