Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some sketches


I'm feeling a little sketchy today...ha-ha.

All of my restlessness is being channeled into a few sketches. Not exactly new, but a sort of reincarnation of one of my favorites. I'm actually thinking of a half-sleeve tattoo with this guy.... but I have no idea what else. The [chrysanthemum?] thing at the top is....well, I don't know. I seem to like repetitive shapes/patterns/etc. and I just doodled that. I don't really know what else should go in that huge space, but I really like the whale at the bottom. I thought of a ship, but it would look like the ship is hovering above the whale. Weird.


1 comment:

  1. that is very cool! it would look awesome just by itself really. but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...