Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just a quick note....

...to say that I'm all packed-up and ready to go to Annapolis tomorrow! Woo hoo! I made myself 3 (yes, THREE) lists at work today of things I needed to remember to pack/do before tomorrow; and I only have 3 things left to do: pack up my laptop (tomorrow morning), pack up my makeup and hair stuff (also tomorrow because, of course, I must wear makeup to work, duh), and PRINT OUR CONCERT TICKETS!! Actually I was trying to print them just a little while ago, but my dad was doing something on the downstairs computer, so I'm just waiting a little bit.
I'm super-excited because I'm totally taking my little 4-foot tree to set up at Donn's house. We're going to have so much fun, decorating our little tree, all the while drinking [vegan!] hot cocoa and listening to holiday music...or metal, or Kings of Leon, or whatever. Haha! Either way, its going to be a blast!
Here's a picture of my little tree from last year:
Oh, and Donn asked around at work, and the general concensus is that Baltimore's Inner Harbor is the place to be for New Year's Eve! I'm so excited for that, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...