Thursday, February 5, 2009

February!

Wow, I can't believe its February already! Sorry its been a while - and I'm using the same old excuse as always - "I've been busy with school". But its true, I swear! I don't really have that much homework, but I do have a lot of work; plus my class schedule is such that I'm away from home all the time..... actually, I've been staying at The Boy's house in Shippensburg during the school week and going home for the weekends because of work. If it weren't for work, I'd just move in here. Its so nice being so close to campus; and if, like last week, it snows a whole bunch and the roads are really bad, I can still get to class because its only 5 minutes away and the Boy has 4-wheel drive (unlike myself).


Hmm... what else is new?
  • Tuesday was my birthday; I'm 24 years old. Wow. It was a nice day - I think it was the first time in the history of the world that it didn't snow on my birthday. We didn't really do anything special... I had classes. We did, however, make really yummy chocolate chip cookies; and Teddy gave me this awesome book. I cannot wait to dive again and use it!
  • I completely re-organized Teddy and Shauns' kitchen because it was a disaster and couldn't be used, really, at all. Not a single inch of counterspace to be found, until I got through with it. I should have taken before and after shots. Its way better now. Especially since I added a coffeemaker. Mmmm.....
  • We're leaving for Florida in 21 days, hooray!!!

I think that's about it for now.... I have 1 metric ton of Chem. work to do today before 11:00, so I think I should probably get a start on that, eh? I will leave you with a few more pictures from Curacao that recently surfaced...I'm not really sure what I thought was so funny, but I do know that this was taken in the van on our way from the International School of Curacao to Willemstad. The girl with the sunglasses/bandana on in the foreground is the one who took the picture - she held her camera up backward so we wouldn't realize she was taking our picture. We didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...