Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Living.

Well, its been a long time again... busy, busy, busy!

School, school, school...work, work, work!

Life!
Its hard to believe the semester is almost over.... it feels like it just started! I have tons of work piling up around me, of course - a research project for the Curacao end-of-the-year coloquium, a final project for Hydrology, and just keeping up with my other classes.... but there are only 4 weeks left before finals! Unbelievable!
In other news, there will be some big moves coming up in the near future.... first, we're looking for an apartment through December.... before we make a BIG move to....well, I don't want to ruin the surprise.... but there is a plan to move rather far away. Nothing is for-sure yet, so I won't spill the beans...yet. But it is exciting!
In the meantime, I've spent my morning making calls and following leads for apartments around town here... so far, I have one that I'm definitely interested in.... just waiting to hear back from the current tenant about coming over to have a look! And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to have my dog finally come live with me! Yay!

Here's my favorite picture of us from our trip to Florida last month... notice we're wearing jeans and sweatshirts! I put all of our pictures up on Flickr, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...