Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter Weekend

Hi everyone, happy belated Easter!
I had an awesome weekend. Friday I went on a field trip with my Oceanography class to the Wallops Island Marine Science Consortium in Chincoteague, VA. It was my first time there, and the weather could have been better, but it was still really cool. The best part of the whole trip was my 'souvenier' -

Its a Monkfish skull, and its awesome. Some girls in my class found it washed up on the beach, and I was the only one crazy enough to want to take it home. Its been soaking in a bleach solution in the bathroom since Saturday night. :D

Sunday, Teddy and I went up to my parents' house for Easter dinner. My sweet Mommy made me an Easter basket filled with goodies like vegan candies and gardening supplies! Hooray, I'm so glad its time for gardening again! I spent my afternoon planting seeds in my new little mini-greenhouse and potting some plants Grandma gave me.




I have some other neat things to share, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I have class at 5:00 tonight, then Teddy and I are meeting with our future landlord to (hopefully) sign some leases and get everything settled. *fingers crossed*

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...