Sunday, April 5, 2009

Living Room.

Oh yeah, I've got it bad... all this excitement about moving into a new place has given me the fever to decorate!! Luckily, between the two of us we have just about everything we could possibly need....minus a few small details. Its those small details (plus some extras, of course) that I get so excited about...


Let's go room-by-room. Today is the living room:


One thing we don't have is a couch. We have one lined up from a friend, but in case that pans out, I will have this one, and in my make-believe world, I would have this one:




Its pretty basic, but...look what it can do! Its convertible.


There's a big, blank wall that is just screaming for something along these lines...

These are pretty awesome, and would be great for extra seating


I neeeeeed this.


Oh, and I am most definitely going to get some of these....we have absolutely no shelving!



Of course, I can't afford all of this...but I did buy one little thing for the apartment...
This will go perfectly with my growing collection of ship pictures.

Well, that's all for today... next up, the kitchen!

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...