Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Its a beautiful day....

We just got back from Walk #2, and I actually thought to take my camera with me this time, so I could show you our little neighborhood.
The house on the corner is registered with the Historical Buildings council or whatever for the town... I'm not sure what it's exact significance is (I should probably read the plaque on the front of the house), but it is beautiful. This is the woman's backyard... around the side of the house, she has a Japanese garden. Oh, and in the front of her house, she has like a Samurai museum or something.... you can see all sorts of actual Samurai outfits and statues and stuff.... No, I wasn't peeking in her windows, you can see them from the street!



Our house is right across the street from a graveyard. Its really very pretty.
And.... we have basil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...