Monday, November 16, 2009

Blue Planet

I went to the thrift store in search of bangles and yarn today, and struck gold...at least in the yarn department. Didn't find a single bangle, but I did order a bunch on Ebay, so that's great! Now I'm just twiddling my thumbs, waiting for them to get here so I can make some awesome bracelets!
I did have 1 blank bangle left, so I picked my favorite skein of yarn that I bought today, and made this fantastic bracelet! The photos truly just don't do it justice....the colors are much prettier in real life. It looks black and green, but its actually navy, turquoise, and white. I plan on making a whole bunch more bracelets like this one - I need one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...