Sunday, January 17, 2010

So this is the New Year...

So, unfortunately the pictures I took of the new apartment didn't turn out so great, but I swear its actually a really nice apartment. I think we both had a lot of fun arranging and decorating. It has more of a 'grown-up' feel to it than our previous apartments. We finally got around to hanging all of our art work, too, which is great.
January 12th, the day before I flew back to PA, was our one-year anniversary as a couple. We went out to dinner at a wonderful tex-mex restaurant, Ninfa's, which has the world's BEST sopapillas. Look how huge they are!
I think we both look super-serious because we had both already finished our super-strong margaritas. I was definitely seeing double by the time we left there! :) We had a great time.
Two days after I came back to PA, I drove my mom to the airport so SHE could fly down to TX to surprise my grandad with a visit... here's a link to a video of my mom and aunt surprising him, which is hilarious! Now, I'm just counting down the days until I can go back to TX! I've already booked a flight for my spring break in March.
The same day I drove 2 hours to and from the airport to drop off my mom, my clutch in my car decided to break. At least I made it all the way home without any problems! However, school starts in 2 days, and now that I'm commuting 40 minutes to school, this could be a problem... I'm going to have to borrow a car (whose?) and that means I'll have to park off-campus. Not fun.
Being stranded at home without any transportation for the moment means I have had lots of time to see what's on T.V. I haven't watched anything except Platinum Weddings on the Women's Entertainment (WE) channel for the past 3 days. Its a good thing I've never wanted to have a big wedding, or else I think I'd be seriously jealous of the weddings the people on the show have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...