Monday, January 11, 2010

Texas

Sorry to have been away so long, but I've been traveling the past few weeks.... We finished packing up the apartment and loading the Uhaul right after Christmas, then drove for 4 1/2 days to get down here to Texas. Unfortunately, the camera that I brought for the trip decided not to work so I have very few pictures from our long journey.
We've been setting up house and exploring the area for the past few days. Today is my Grandaddy's 74th birthday, and tomorrow is me and Teddy's 1-year anniversary. Not sure what we have planned tomorrow, but I have been promised a nice dinner out. :)
Hopefully I'll have some pictures of the apartment to show soon!
Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...