Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My day.

This is my cat sleeping on my bed. He sleeps like this 80% of the time. When he finally slides off the bed (and he always does), he makes it look like he meant to do that, and just kind of saunters away. Hilarious. And that's Daisy laying in the background.

I've had a somewhat-good and somewhat-odd kind of day.
I felt much better today than yesterday; I still woke up at 3:00 a.m., but I didn't have the weird, panicky, "why-am-I-alive-please-just-kill-me" feeling that I have had every other time I wake up at 3:00 a.m....which has been every night for the past, oh, two weeks or so. I just have too much on my mind right now.

Anyway, school went well because a) its the last week of classes, and we're not really doing anything in class (outside of class is another story, but I'll get to that in a minute); and b) I checked in with the Financial Aid office today and found out that I'm being awarded $1300 in Federal grants, which pays for half of my classes this summer. Sweeeet.

Then I went to Target and picked up some portfolios and tab dividers (oh, the excitement) for a school project (just one of my many), and I found Tazo Passion Tea on sale for $2.50 for a box! That's like half-price. Awesome. Then I came home and made some breadsticks, which came out amazing... I bought the mix at the Amish discount store for (seriously) like $0.35. They were sooooo good with hummus; I ate like 6 of them, haha.

Then...I started on homework. That was around 4:00, I believe. It is now 9:30, and I am still working. I'm actually just taking a break right now because a) I need a break; and b) I'm waiting for my friend to email me back with an answer to a question I just asked her. I.am.so.tired. I'm really thinking about just calling it quits for the night and finishing up......I don't know when. This stuff is due tomorrow, and I work in the morning. Whatever. I'm exhausted, so I'm probably not even doing quality work right now. I'd rather just finish this up sometime tomorrow. I think I've at least got the hardest part done. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...