Sunday, May 2, 2010

Look what I can do!

I made some digital diagrams for a couple of Sed. papers today that I'm pretty proud of. Here's my best one. Its a "birdfoot" delta (like the Mississippi River delta). I made that! Isn't it kind of cool? Haha.

I've had a crazy past couple of days, and this next week isn't going to be a whole lot better...its Finals Week! Oh noooooo!
But at least it will all be over soon, phew!

Today I let myself sleep in and didn't wake up until 8:00 (yes, that IS sleeping in!). My mom made me yummy pancakes for breakfast, I drank 2 cups of coffee, helped my dad work on the lawnmower for just a few minutes, then started working on Sed. stuff around 10:30 or 11:00 this morning. I didn't finish until 4:30. I still need to look over my GIS notes for my final at 1:00 tomorrow, but I'm taking a little break. My brain is tired!

Oh, and one of our kittens went to a new home today. My sister's friend took home one of the little grey-and-white ones. One down, four to go! Anyone want a free kitten??

That's pretty much all I've done today. I'm half-watching Master and Commander on TV right now, but I'm thinking about maybe watching my most favorite movie of all time, because I haven't watched it in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...