Friday, June 4, 2010

Fin.

Well, my Field Techniques class is done. I'm actually kind of sad.... the class was actually (kind of) fun. It was very relaxed, and I made some new friends, and met a cute boy, and just really enjoyed having the opportunity to interact with new people and laugh. Mostly I was laughing at some of my classmates, but still. It was a good time. ;)

Now I have this weekend to relax a little, and then Monday I'm "officially" starting my internship. I think I'm probably just going to set up camp on campus so I will be forced to get work done. I'm too easily distracted at home. And besides, there is a possibility that aforementioned cute boy will be working on campus as well, so.....Haha!

Anyway, I think tomorrow I might go to Harrisburg with some friends for the evening. Looking forward to that! Then, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...