Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blue, Purple

Here's what I wore today:

Shirt: Forever21
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Kohls


I love love love these shorts; my sister and I both bought the same pair yesterday because they were BOGO. They were marked $9.99, so they only cost us each $5!

I had a nice, easy-going day today - I did some more cleaning and reorganizing in my (teensy-tiny) room, and then I went to Borders for an Italian soda and some magazine-reading. I love reading magazines, but I never buy them - I feel like I can see them same thing online! But...I still like flipping through the zine. Weird.

Here's what I wore yesterday:
Dress: Merona (Target); thrifted
Sandals: Naturalizer (thrifted)
Necklace: American Eagle
Bracelet: thrifted

I like the way my hair looks in this picture - and you can see my new favorite hat in the background!

And I got a surprise package in the mail today from my awesome-sweet aunt! Hello Kitty candies!!
Thanks, Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...