Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thrift Score!

Man, I got some great stuff at the thrift store today! I actually only went to drop off some bags of things I was getting rid of, but of course I had to go in and look around! And I'm so glad I did!

Starry dress, no tags... no idea where its from, but I love it!


The most adorable boater hat ever...it has a black ribbon with a bow in the back, but you can't see it in the pictures.
This smock is just really...cool. I found it in the childrens' section (cheaper than womens'!), and it looks like its handmade. I actually think that the black 'stones' are hot-glued on...


Love the pockets!
I got like 5 other fantastic dresses, but they're being washed right now. Ooh and I got a nice vintage bathing suit too.... only $4! I also bid on this one earlier today, on Ebay... the auction runs out in like 4 hours, so I've got my fingers crossed!


Have you found anything great at the thrift store lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...