Friday, July 9, 2010

Flowers and gold

Shirt: American Eagle (thrifted)
Skirt: OP (WalMart like 2 years ago)
Belt: Kohls
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Made by me!


Here's my goofy mug. I straightened my hair today...meh. I'm not really happy with the amount of hair I still have. Its just too much! I'm probably going to get it cut short again soon. I always want really funky hair, and stylists just don't get it.

No clue what's in store for today. I always get antsy to go out right about this time, but a) I have no money; b) its too hot. But I'm dressed, so.... maybe I'll see if Mary wants to get out of the house for a little while and grab some coffee or maybe go a-thriftin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...