I found this purse at the Goodwill the other day. It caught my attention because of the nice brown color and the great condition it was in - and then I noticed its a Gucci bag! Now, of course this is quite possibly a fake...but, who cares?! It was $5. Love.
In my bag:
- kisslock wallet ($2.50 at Target the other day!)
- SHIP (my school) change purse
- Market Cross "passport"...of beers! I only have like 2 marked-off so far, haha.
- e.l.f. oil-blotting sheets
- orange sapphire hand lotion
- keys (and a "Veronica" keychain - hard to find!!)
- Burts Bees chapstick and NP Set lip stain/plumper
- Japanese Cherry Blossom roll-on perfume
- Hello Kitty sour candies
I re-organized my clothing rack yesterday (I don't have an actual closet), and I realized how varied my wardrobe is in color and pattern...it makes me happy to look at! This is just one tiny section...these are all dresses.
I'm not sure what the rest of the day has in store yet... I think its supposed to be MUCH more comfortable today (heatwave!), and the final game of the World Cup comes on this afternoon.... and there is vegan cheesecake (made by me, last night) to be eaten!