Sunday, August 29, 2010

7 Things

Eeeep! I am soo excited - Jody {a.k.a. The Little Prints} tagged me, so I have to tell you 7 facts about myself. My very first blog-tag! Haha. So here it goes -

1. I LOVE school! I'm officially starting my last semester as an undergraduate tomorrow (I'll graduate this December with my B.S. - at the ripe old age of 25), but I plan on going straight back into school to get my Masters, and then my Ph.D. I think I'll probably be about 34 when I finally finish school - I won't have a clue what to do with myself!

2. I moved back home with my parents and two younger sisters last February (to finish up my degree). We live in a little house with FOUR dogs and SEVEN cats. Three of the dogs are mine, so I guess its really my fault. ;-)



3. I'm pretty much obsessed with the ocean... I have wanted nothing more than to be an oceanographer since I was about four years old - seriously.

4. I have four tattoos, and every intention to get more!

5. I'm a little bit OCD - I'm soooo much better than I used to be, but when I was younger I was very particular about things being even!

6. I'm vegan - when people find out they always say something like "jeeeez, well what do you eat? You must not eat anything!" - Trust me, people. I eat PLENTY. Ask my family - I eat ALL DAY LONG.

7. I have lived in Florida, North Carolina, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. With graduation looming, I'm trying to decide where to move next! Maryland is looking like a strong candidate....


And now you know a little bit more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...