Sunday, August 29, 2010

What to wear, what to wear?


This is pretty much what I'll be wearing tomorrow for the first day of school.

From the bottom, up:
- Coral and pearl sandals (Target)
- Black shorts (Charlotte Russe)
- White embellished shirt (not the same as above; seen here)
- black faux-croc satchel (Target; similar to pictured)

I'm super-excited for school to start tomorrow - its my last semester! And, its going to be my easiest semester yet. I only have 3 'real' classes, plus my research. I only have 1 class on Thursdays and Fridays, and I'll have plenty of time each day to get all of my homework done so I can relax at home in the evenings. I'm going to be babysitting Dr. C's children a few days a week, too, so I'll have a little bit of an income - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...