Friday, August 20, 2010

I hope the good luck keeps coming....


Blessed. Fortunate. Charmed.
Call it what you want, I am lucky. Seriously. Things just happen to me, and of course its not all good, but overall, I have very good luck! It seems to come in waves, and lately I've been in luck!

My shop has had a slew of sales over the past 2 weeks or so...I'm not sure where its been coming from, but...keep it coming! :)

I was lucky enough to be included in a treasury that made it to the Etsy front page a few days ago... I didn't get to see it, but it resulted in a sale - woo hoo!

My summer grades were finally posted the other day, and I am officially only 4 credits away from my Bachelor's degree! FINALLY!!

I may get a paid research gig at school, that also counts for credit.... too good to be true, especially for an undergrad!! Submitted my resume this a.m., so now I'm just waiting to hear back....

Now I just need my good luck to stick around a little while.... I applied for a [real] job with the National Aquarium today, so I've got all of my fingers (and toes) crossed to at least score an interview...
I love love LOVE the Aquarium, and to work there would be... sigh, my dream.... at least fresh out of school.


Its a lazy day today... I don't have any errands to run, and frankly, I don't really feel like going anywhere... I'm just going to drink some [more] coffee, browse the interwebs, and chill with my pups.

What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...