Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Want! I Want! Wednesday

Oh my, I am soooo crazy about these 2 prints by Ibraheem Youssef ('discovered' by me through Drops of Jupiter, thanks Tiffany!). I would love to have both of them, hanging side by side.... *love*



I've been pretty busy these past few days... last week, my (oh-so-important) clothing rack broke and collapsed, leaving me with nowhere to hang all of my clothes (there are no closets in my house - can you believe that?!). So my dad and I went to the store, and came home with this -


A (sort-of) real closet!! I'm soooo happy, now all of my chaos is behind closed doors, and I even have room for more!

I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...