Sunday, December 12, 2010

Light my bunson burner...

So... I'm having a terrible time of studying for my huge chem final that is tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.... :-/
My stomach has been feeling a little funny since I woke up this morning...its rainy and dreary outside, and that makes me tired..... and I just plain hate chemistry, so its really hard for me to concentrate. Ugh. This is not going too well. Unfortunately I have to score decently on the final, or...well, I won't graduate. Yipe. I'm pretty sure I'll do *OK*, but.... still, its that off-chance that scares me!

I've been taking little study-breaks all day.....some less little than others! And chugging coffee all day...and I still feel like I could just curl up and go to sleep! I hope I'm not coming down with something, on the Sunday before finals week! Maybe I'm just tired...I stayed up wayyy past my bedtime last night, but it was for a good reason.... I was talking to a boy - eep!

*******

Here's something I did while I was taking a teensy little break today...
pined over these beautiful items from Modcloth.... man, I wish those Jeffrey Campbrell wedges were vegan!! :(





Isn't that coat amazing? ♥ ♥ ♥

***
Edited to add:
These may be the only good thing that ever came out of Chemistry.... ;) Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...