Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Instagram = Addicting.


Yep, I'm definitely addicted to this app.




I'm being so lazy today. Actually, I don't feel very good...I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Bleh. Runny nose, body aches, and feeling really drowsy = NO FUN. I had plans to exercise some today (one of my goals for 2011!), and to maybe hit the thrift shop this afternoon (directly related to another goal - to get my shop re-stocked!) but.... looks like those things are not going to happen today. I barely have enough energy to sit upright in my chair right now, let alone walk around an actual store. Ha!

Its supposed to start snowing here in a little while.... I've heard we're expecting anywhere from 1 to 4 inches... hopefully its not too much! I've been driving 40 minutes to pick up and take the kids I babysit to school every morning this week, while their dad (my advisor) is out of the country on a field trip. So.... I'd be just fine without any snow, OK? Thanks.

*******

P.S. - On a sort-of related note: I'm so excited to hear that Verizon is going to carry iPhone starting on my birthday!! Sounds like a good birthday present, don't you think?? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it's gonna snow here too.. at least for the rest of the week!

    Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh your little cat makes me smile so so much!
    Hope you are having a lovely new year. :-)
    La xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...