Saturday, January 8, 2011

It pays to love me...

...well, my blog anyway ;)

Just a quick little note to let you know there's a new button in my left sidebar

<-----------------------------

See it?

10% off all orders from my shop for my blog followers!
That has always been the case, but...well, I just got around to making a button. Oops. ;)

I realize there's not much in the shop right now.... but I plan on remedying that very soon!

*******

I woke up to more snow this morning (it snowed yesterday too).... I was just saying to my sister the other day that it has felt like Spring lately... so of course it would start snowing now! : /  It wasn't too bad, though, just a few more inches of light, fluffy snow. Still, I didnt enjoy shoveling the driveway at 7:30 this morning so my parents could leave. Bleh.

Well...I guess I should get a start on the day soon.... no big plans for today, just doing some brainstorming for a super-exciting bloggy surprise (!!) and.... I don't know what else. Maybe going to see a movie later?

Oh! And don't forget to visit my 52 Weeks Flickr pool, and add your own photos! Grab a sidebar button, while you're at it. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...