Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Little accomplishments

Today I....

- started cleaning up and identifying some of the fossils I found rock-hunting yesterday with my friend Pat (pictures once I get them cleaned up some more!)

- watched Ponyo for the first time.... cute, but I liked Totoro better....
Here's a good compromise!

- hung out with my sister

- had dinner at my favorite restaurant

- found my new favorite nail polish shade

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails X-treme Wear in Celeb City

- decided on a new scent for the coming months
This is what it smells like:


- found a bag that is just right

Its just like this, except metallic gold.... perfect!

The best part of the day, though, was this evening when I stopped to put gas in the Beast... the cute gas station attendant (who was, like, 17 years old) said he liked my car.  ;)

It was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...